on Tuesday night revealed the injury

Lukeminen kannattaa aina.

on Tuesday night revealed the injury

ViestiKirjoittaja ruogu1234 » 09.11.2019 11:18

CHICAGO -- Cubs first baseman Anthony Rizzo could be done for the rest of the season because of a strained lower back. An MRI before Chicago played Milwaukee on Tuesday night revealed the injury. Rizzo said he will miss an extended amount of time. Rizzo was hurt on Aug. 26 and has been out of the lineup for a week. The 25-year-old Rizzo is hitting .278 with 30 home runs and 71 RBIs. "Certain things I do I feel it. Twisting is when I feel it most. When I swing, it hurts. Its kind of relieving that the MRI showed something, so Im not going crazy anymore," he said. "Hopefully in 10 days, Ill feel a lot better and start up again." "If Im shut down, Im shut down. My main concern is being full strength in the off-season, getting ready for next year," he said. "Obviously, I want to come back and play. Its not fun sitting around and watching." Nike Air Max Axis Canada . Here is a look at all the moves through the first week of NHL Free Agency. The most significant deals will get the full Numbers Game column treatment, like these:Briere-for-Parenteau trade. Nike Air Max Zero Canada . Subway workers in Rio de Janeiro, meanwhile, were holding an assembly to vote on whether they would strike to demand higher wages, threatening to disrupt transportation. By late Tuesday night there was no announcement of their decision. http://www.clearanceairmaxcanada.com/air-max-93-canada-sale.html .Y. - His opponent couldnt stop him, and LeBron James didnt quite know what to think when his coach tried. Air Max 720 Canada . Spezza scored a power-play goal with 5 minutes left and Stephane Da Costa had the other two goals to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday night. Nike Air Max Flair Canada .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at LeBron James and the Miami Heat winning their second straight NBA championship.MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesotas Super Bowl committee has submitted a preliminary bid to host the 2018 game. The proposal to host the NFL championship on Feb. 4, 2018, was sent to the league Tuesday. The Vikings revealed some details of the bid, which included a list of 48 potential venues throughout Minneapolis, St. Paul and Bloomington for various activities. The NFL Experience, a ffootball theme park set up at the Super Bowl site each year, would likely be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center.dddddddddddd. The committee will meet with league staff in New York later this month. The final bid is due May 7, and a presentation will be made to NFL owners in Atlanta two weeks later. Indianapolis and New Orleans are also vying for the game. ' ' '
ruogu1234

Paluu Luetut ja lukemattomat kirjat

Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä aluetta: Ei rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä ja 1 vierailijaa

Käännös, Lurttinen, www.phpbbsuomi.com uncommitted-decoy

Tämäkin on ilmainen foorumi, jonka tarjoaa munfoorumi.com

Ilmoita asiaton sisältö