American Steven Holcomb was seventh but still managed to

Matkakohteiden parhaat löydöt ja tylsimmät harharetket.

American Steven Holcomb was seventh but still managed to

ViestiKirjoittaja ruogu1234 » 18.11.2019 04:57

St. Paul, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Sergei Bobrovsky stopped 25 shots to help the Columbus Blue Jackets to a 3-1 win over the Minnesota Wild on Monday. James Wisniewski had a goal and two assists, while Scott Hartnell added a goal and an assist for the Blue Jackets, who have won their past two. Brandon Dubinsky also scored in the win. It seems like when we stick with it, we get results, said Dubinsky. Weve got to find a way to keep climbing. Zach Parise had the only goal of the game for the Wild, who had a two-game winning streak snapped. Devan Dubnyk allowed all three goals on 23 shots in the loss. Im always a big believer in that you have to put pucks on the net if you want to score, said Minnesota head coach Mike Yeo. Weve got the bodies to create traffic and generate secondary opportunities, and we didnt have much of that tonight. The Blue Jackets took a 2-1 lead 5:35 into the third on the power play as Nick Folignos pass from the right side of the net found Wisniewski in front and he snapped it in for his fifth of the season. Columbus sealed the win with 3:03 to play when Wisniewskis wrister from the right point was tipped in by Hartnell. Bobrovsky made nine saves in the final period to hold on for the win. Columbus drew first blood at 7:57 of the first period as Wisniewski sent a lead pass for Dubinsky, who beat Dubnyk with a wrister for his third goal of the season. Minnesota tied the game on the power play with 1:17 to play in the opening frame as Mikko Koivu sent a hard shot on net from the high slot that Parise tipped in. The Wild had a chance to tie the game in the second when Parise was awarded a penalty shot at 9:02, but his shot was stopped by Bobrovsky and the game was tied going into the third. Game Notes Columbus plays in Winnipeg on Wednesday ... Minnesota plays in Detroit on Tuesday ... Columbus was 1-for-2 on the power play, while Minnesota was 1- for-4. Nike Air Max Vendita Online . It was a move of some time in the making. “He hasnt thrown well, clearly some guys are being used more than him right now and the only way to get out of this funk is to pitch,” said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. Air Max 95 Uomo Scontate . Next up is another showdown with Michigan. Payne scored 18 points, Branden Dawson had 14 and No. 22 Michigan State beat No. 12 Wisconsin 83-75 on Saturday to reach the Big Ten tournament championship. http://www.airmaxscarpescontate.it/scarpe-air-max-95-prezzo-basso/max-95-donna-saldi.html . CSKA received the heavier punishment of playing its next European home game behind closed doors, after its supporters displayed racist and far-right symbols in the Czech Republic during a 2-1 loss to Viktoria Plzen on Dec. Air Max 90 Donna Scontate .J. Ellis hit an RBI single in the ninth inning, Hanley Ramirez hit a tape-measure, three-run homer in the first against Cliff Lee and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 on Saturday night. Air Max 95 2019 Scontate . -- Cordell Cato scored his first goal of the season and the San Jose Earthquakes survived a full half playing a man down to beat FC Dallas 2-1 Saturday night.KONIGSSEE, Germany -- It was an emotional first win for Canadian Justin Kripps. Kripps, of Summerland. B.C., claimed his first career World Cup bobsleigh race as he and brakeman Bryan Barnett of Edmonton posted a two-run time of one minute 39.71 seconds in a two-man event Saturday. The victory comes after Krippss grandmother passed away Jan. 6, his 27th birthday. "I know Baba was there with me today," he said. Switzerlands Beat Hefti and Alex Baumann were second, 0.15 seconds back. Canadians Lyndon Rush of Humboldt, Sask., and Calgarys Lascelles Brown were third, 0.32 seconds behind their victorious teammates. American Steven Holcomb was seventh but still managed to capture the overall crown. He finished with 1,645 overall points, 35 more than Hefti. After posting the fastest first run, Kripps thought of both his grandmother and advicee he received from Rush.dddddddddddd "I had that great first run and couldnt stop thinking I could win this thing," said Kripps. "Lyndon pulled me aside and said Anytime trophies, medals, victories or anything gets in your head slap yourself and focus. "Im so glad he did that because Id be lying if that didnt keep coming into my thoughts." Rush followed suite with his first World Cup medal of the season. Calgarys Chris Spring and Jesse Lumsden, of Burlington, Ont., were eighth in 1:40.31. With the Sochi Winter Games upcoming, Kripps says anything is possible. "I dont have much experience in Sochi, but this win sure gives me confidence," he said. "I think this shows anything can happen in bobsleigh. "If I can put two good starts and two good runs together, who knows what may be." ' ' '
ruogu1234

Paluu Matkalla maailmalla

Käyttäjiä lukemassa tätä aluetta: Ei rekisteröityneitä käyttäjiä ja 1 vierailijaa

Käännös, Lurttinen, www.phpbbsuomi.com uncommitted-decoy

Tämäkin on ilmainen foorumi, jonka tarjoaa munfoorumi.com

Ilmoita asiaton sisältö